WEBSITE USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term ‘Malton Dog Walking Service’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose head office is 2 Jesmond Court, Norton, Malton, YO17 9BS. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. We cannot guarantee that colours in our images will be rendered correctly on different computer monitors.
- Unless we have been negligent, we cannot accept any liability for loss or damage arising from any action you may take relying on the information contained on this Website.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, display, post or transmit any part of the website without written consent from us (except as stated below).
- You may print or download any page(s) for your own personal and non-commercial use only. If you have any doubts about what you can do, please go to our Contact Us page to apply for permission to reproduce the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You shall not use the website in any way that will damage it or interrupt its provision. You shall not use the website to transmit or post any computer viruses. We cannot guarantee that the website is free from computer viruses, and you should take your own precautions in this respect.
- We will try to make sure that the website is always available. However, this is not always possible, and we are not liable if the website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales and you and we agree to use the English courts if there is any dispute between us. If any part of these Terms and Conditions of use is found to be invalid by law, the rest of them remain valid and enforceable.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions of use from time to time. If this happens, we will notify you by posting the new Terms and Conditions of use on the website. If you do not wish to be governed by the revised Terms and Conditions of use, please stop using the website.